[wp-testers] WP 2.6 in two weeks?

WordPress wordpress at anekostudios.com
Wed Jun 25 12:57:58 GMT 2008

 >>Does that mean that this will be included:
>
>> http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4280<<

Is this just going to be made *easier*?  i s that why it's so
exciting?  because I already do this fairly easily.  Automated would
definitely be nice.

It would also be nice if the sidebars *stopped* disappearing when you
used widgets in 2.5.x - is this fixed in 2.6?  (I don't know if
there's a trac for it - I haven't searched yet - but I've had 3 sites
in the last week that I've done that lose the widgets after 30 minutes
using 2.5.x).

~Shelly