[wp-testers] Re: November 29,1999?

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:40:51 GMT 2008

Hey Daniel,

Here's something; when I check your feeds using Firefox 3's "Page Info"
and the via the "Feeds" icon in the Location Bar the "RSS .092" feed
doesn't show any dates at all and the "Atom 0.3" feed shows the
_correct_ dates. However, clicking on the Feed icon on the site itself
shows "Monday, November 29, 1999 7:00 PM" ("Monday, November 29, 1999
/8:00/ PM in IE 7.0)". Try switching to the "Default" theme and then
check the site based feeds again, I have a feeling it's your theme
causing this. If it is, it's probably something in your header.php
that's mucking up the works. If there's no difference then you'll
probably end up deactivating all your plugins (except Akismet if you use
it) and and checking again. If that fixes it then reactivate each plugin
one by one checking again each time until you find the culprit.

HTH