[wp-testers] November 29,1999?

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 17:46:52 GMT 2008

Hmmm, I just checked the feeds from both my sites, one running 2.5.1 and
the other running 2.6 beta 1 (trunk) and the dates are correct. I viewed
both the raw feeds (via "Page info" in Firefox 3.0) and the "burned"
versions. Wondering why some folks are getting this problem and not
others. A common plugin maybe or overwriting directories and files
during an upgrade instead of deleting the old ones first? Just thinkin'
here.