[wp-testers] Crazyhorse?

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Mon Jun 16 05:31:11 GMT 2008

I agree with Jacob.  Pick one that is important for you and fix it...
that is what we did for the Widget management. Hopefully widget
management makes it in to the next build but I won't complain if it doesn't.

I'm sure that the great minds that be have already discussed this. The
people working on the UI overhaul are probably different to the people
that would be working on the tickets in trac.

Lets just trust them to know what they are doing.... WordPress has made
it this far.

Ciao,

Dan - I believe!!! - Milward