[wp-testers] Crazyhorse?

Charles E. Frees-Melvin charles.freesmelvin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 22:22:43 GMT 2008

There are also a significant number of these tickets that are
importers with patches that are almost there but not quite. I think
that we should try with 2.6 or 2.7 to fix and implements all these
importers and on a promotional bandwagan "Come to WP, Install in 5
minutes, and keep your content" also trac should have a dedicated
component "Importers" to trac these tickets.