[wp-testers] Crazyhorse?

Matthew Robinson mattyrobuk at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 15 20:09:10 GMT 2008

On 15 Jun 2008, at 20:51, Ryan Boren wrote:

>>> Even if another big UI changes after the big 2.5 changes
>>> doesn't sound a nice idea...
>>
>> Indeed, it does beg the question; why not before/instead of the 2.5
>> changes?
>
> There's a reason this is being done in a separate branch.  It's a
> testbed for ideas based on 2.5 feedback and further 2.5 user testing.
> Some of the ideas will make it back into trunk. Most probably will
> not.

While I fully support the continued development of WordPress can I
point out that there are currently 125 open bug tickets for the 2.5
branch and 795 for the 2.6 branch.

I'd have to say that I'd much rather some focus went on fixing these
bugs (or closing the invalid tickets) before much coding energy was
spent on tinkering with the UI.

Matt