[wp-testers] 2.6 new image plugin

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 06:27:00 GMT 2008

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:32:33 -0700, Andrew Ozz <admin at laptoptips.ca>
wrote:

>The new Edit Image dialog is still "work in progress", so features could
>be added/removed/changed before it's finalized.

I immagined this :)

>It combines editing of both the image and the link at the same time and
>  follows the Insert Media dialog to standardize on several css classes
>for arranging images: anignleft, alignright, aligncenter, alignnone.
>
>Perhaps they could be defined in wp_head, so if a particular theme
>doesn't have them, images are still aligned properly. Currently the
>alignment is hard-coded with inline css for each image, but IMHO using
>classes is better.

This ina nice idea, even if redundant for theme that have its style
defined... it's an hard decision choice wht to do.

>Yes, the translation strings aren't in yet, will be added as soon as all
>features are finalized.

Perfect. :)

I tried the plugin a littel more and finally this make the whole image
managemente better than before making it easier and wit a consistent
interface.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it