[wp-testers] 2.6 new image plugin

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:57:26 GMT 2008

I update a local test site to trunk and i noticed the new image plugin
for tinyMCE, that substitute le new image button. I like the idea of
elimnating the image button and manage all from the media uploader.
Make all more consistent.

But i immediatly noticed some missing stuff. In the old way if i make
an image flotting right or left and the theme do not have the righe
class defined in its stylesheet with image button dialog box was easy
to add a border and a margin to the inserted image, and this will hadd
the inline necessary style.

With the new plugin i can add inline style but i have to write them
correctly, I need to know the sintax etc. and this is bad, cause end
user will have or to learn the right sintax for inline styles or
modify the stylesheet of the theme and this is all but end user
friendly.

A nice inteface that allov you to set nargin and border visually
making clear how the text will flow around the image would be nice.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it