[wp-testers] Theme keeps resetting to default - WP2.6-r8060

Dean Robinson dean.j.robinson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 14:48:28 GMT 2008

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, I've recently put
a copy of WP2.6 on one of my "lower traffic" blogs to test it out, all
is working fine, except I set my new theme, and then after about an
hour its resetting itself to the default.  When I go into the admin it
says my theme is active, but when viewing the site the default theme
appears, I have to reselect my theme again to get it working.

This ( http://previously-on-lost.com/ ) is the site in question, I've
just reset the theme again, about 5 minutes prior to writing this email.

Will probably have to revert back to 2.5.1 if there is no known fix
(or if its just me thats having this issue)

cheers

Dean Robinson

deanjrobinson.com
dean.j.robinson at gmail.com