[wp-testers] Scheduling on Plesk

George Pearce george at gpearce.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 14:08:20 GMT 2008

I hope so :)
It's not my installation, it's one I've been asked to troubleshoot, and I've made test installations on 2 PLesk servers now ,with the same results.
Also, when the cron is fired from the unix crontab, there are no errors (it's set to email me a report.).

George Pearce
George at GPearce.co.uk
http://www.gpearce.co.uk