[wp-testers] Scheduling on Plesk

George Pearce george at gpearce.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 23:08:34 GMT 2008

The two test installations have nothing installed at all. They are complete
vanilla installs.
The production one is running adserve, audio player. FLV embed, maintenance
mode, post thumb revisited, quicktime embed, star rating for reviews,
wp-Email, wp-super-cache, and youtube brackets.

George Pearce
George at GPearce.co.uk
http://www.gpearce.co.uk