[wp-testers] Scheduling on Plesk

George Pearce george at gpearce.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 22:44:28 GMT 2008

Hey Everyone

I've been testing the new Wordpress trunk on a Plesk server, and I've
noticed that scheduling posts on two Plesk servers (one on the other side of
the world from the other) doesn't work. The system counts down, and says "
post in 10 minutes" or something, but at crunch time, it just doesn't change
the status. Then, 10 minutes after the post is due to have been published,
it says "posting 10 minutes from now" and continues to increase as time
passes.

This also appears to be a problem with 2.5.1 and 2.5, and I've checked
various things, it just refuses to work for me.

Is this a bug, or me being an idiot?

George Pearce

George at GPearce.co.uk

http://www.gpearce.co.uk