[wp-testers] plugin updating...

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Wed Jun 4 21:21:57 GMT 2008

I suspect that at the moment you would be "safer" to put them in the
wp-content/uploads/my-plugin/ folder.

Otherwise they will get deleted when somebody auto updates your plugin.
Or you could disable auto updating (see email yesterday from DD32). This
is what we are going to do until there is a hook that lets us specify
what files or folders "to not delete" on auto update.

Ciao,

Dan