[wp-testers] Updating Media

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Jun 4 14:45:11 GMT 2008

The thumbnails have not been recreated by the sounds of it.

The best way would be to delete the item via the media manager, and
re-upload via WordPress's media uploader, You can then re-insert the image
into the post.

It'd be nice to be able to update attachments though.. (by update, i mean
the file, not the metadata)

This is all AFAIK.