[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers@lists.automattic.com

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 19:09:13 GMT 2008

Understood. I'm familiar with how Super cache functions but it's good to
have this pointed out. I'm also on Bluehost and so are two others out of
the few folks that have been mentioning this problem to me. I thought it
was a server related also since some of the upgrades that Bluehost has
accomplished to it's servers lately has knocked the Community MySql
server offline a couple of times on more than one server (easily
remedied with a quick phone call), but the differences in server setups,
hosts and using standard troubleshooting techniques (and the fact that
my local, plugin free install appeared to show the same thing) finally
led me back to WordPress 2.6 but that's where it dead ends. Puzzling to
say the least.