[wp-testers] A blog in two languages?

Pixline › Paolo Tresso supporto at pixline.net
Wed Jul 30 13:07:56 GMT 2008

> That makes it plugin material.
> Though with proper pressure sometime core changes are made that make
> the plugins easier to make....

This just happened in the past. Jamie Talbot - the main author of
Gengo multilanguage plugin - asked and obtained some additional hooks,
and also one request of mine was converted into a new hook.

If the request for core changes makes sense, usually you don't have to
apply any pressure, it just happens. This is one of the many reason I
love WordPress: committers does listen to the community.

After all, I feel it's quite easy to write plugins. Troubles are in
maintenance :-)

Paolo