[wp-testers] Question : How to have N blogs in one wordpress

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Wed Jul 30 06:06:43 GMT 2008

a other crack:
you can use one install and split with .htaccess for more domains.
Post: http://sw-guide.de/2007-05/multi-sub-domain-blog-cms-oder-wiki/
(german. maybe you can answer the author or use the automatic
translation via services)

Best wishes
Liebe Grüsse
Frank
Mein Buch: WordPress - Weblogs einrichten und administrieren | ISBN
978-3-937514-33-8

bueltge.de
kvfl.com