[wp-testers] Question : How to have N blogs in one wordpress

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 04:06:22 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:00 AM, Behrad Kazemi <b3hrad at gmail.com> wrote:

> hey guys, ive been searching for this issue on WP.com and the support
> forum,
> but unfortunately couldn't find any useful tips.
>
> all i need is having 3 or 4 blogs like : News page, Portfolio page,
> Personal
> blog page and i really don't feel so good to install 3 wordpress.
>
> is there any other way to make em ?

I use categories for the "blogs". There are only 5-6 categories on
technosailor.com. I tag the hell out of the content (though admittedly not
doing great cross pollination at the time).

Using category-XXX.php, in_category(), is_category(), etc... you can define
various layouts, themes, CSS, etc. Hope that helps.

Aaron Brazell
web:: www.technosailor.com
phone:: 410-608-6620
skype:: technosailor