[wp-testers] Dashboard Feed issue in 2.6

Will Garcia w at will.ph
Thu Jul 24 21:35:44 GMT 2008

Good day!

I'm not sure if this is a bug but people are seeing "!$title$!" in the
default dashboard feed from Weblog Tools Collection and other sites. I'm
suspecting it is caused by WP.com stats plugin as it sometimes shows the
post_ID and not the title of the post with the unpretty permalink. Another
suspect of mine would be the post revisions feature in 2.6 doing too well.

But that's just me. I hope this is not a security issue, if it is indeed a
bug in 2.6.

Any ideas?
--
Will Garcia