[wp-testers] Long time bug

Shelly wordpress at anekostudios.com
Fri Jul 18 12:21:04 GMT 2008

Actually, just for the record, I belong to a fairly large networking
list of designers.  I know of three other designers who have run into
this issue (one of them with their own site) - I myself have done 4
sites for clients that have had the same issue with 2.5 (and these are
fresh installations).  There's also a few threads on the forums about
this problem.  It's actually a reported bug that there isn't a
solution for yet.  So at least you know you're not alone.

~Shelly