[wp-testers] Visual editor not shown

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:48:27 GMT 2008

Ghaith,

I know this is sounds like a "stupid check" but make sure the visual
editor is enabled via the appropriate check box in your User account
(the top section).

I upgraded yesterday and performed upgrades for several friends of mine
and they haven't experienced this problem. For whatever reason, the
visual editor might not be enabled in your case.

Hope this is it.