[wp-testers] sidebar widgets - ticket 4280

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Thu Jul 17 03:46:40 GMT 2008

We just made some changes to this:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4280

These files now work with WordPress 2.6 - at least they work on our site.

I also made a suggestion for a new UI for this.

Rather then associating pages to widgets we should be able to associate
widgets to pages when adding / editing pages. This may be more
manageable then the current solution - the problem with the current
solution is that if you have 1000 + posts or pages it becomes very time
consuming to find the right page or post.

If people could add there 2c worth in trac I would appreciate it.

Ciao,

Dan