[wp-testers] Possible bug for WP2.6: Plugins Notification Bubble

Will Garcia will at will.ph
Wed Jul 16 13:28:56 GMT 2008

I have almost the same issue as my friend though. I have the bubble asking
me to upgrade one of the plugins but it upgrades to a different plugin. One
of the plugins is in the repository, the other is not. Of course, this is
obviously plugin-related and have asked/requested both authors to do
something about it. That would be my reason for not upgrading the plugin.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Karl Wångstedt <kalle at wangstedt.net> wrote:

> 15 jul 2008 kl. 21.16 skrev Stephen Rider:
>
>  If you don't want it, get rid of it.  If you're keeping it, you must still
>> have some interest in it. :)
>>

> But there's still sometimes a reason for _not_ wanting to upgrade. Some
> plugins add functionality that I don't want, and therefore the notification
> can really be annoying.
>
> I assume there must be a way of preventing a plugin from being checked
> against the database? But how?
>
> Karl Wångstedt
>         Wångstedt  nova
>        www.wangstedt.net