[wp-testers] Livejournal xpost plugin error

Kai kai at kaiberie.com
Wed Jul 16 09:02:09 GMT 2008

And it might come up in other plugins so I thought I'd ask.
write_nested_categories() - what's this been replaced with please?
I'm  getting an error that says:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: write_nested_categories() in
/home/kaimain/public_html/wp-content/plugins/lj_crosspost.php on line 455

Contextually, this function gives people a list of categories that people
can tick to choose which they should use to cross post to.

I've posted the bug at the site, but given we use the cross posting function
to keep people up to date on LJ on certain things, I'd really appreciate it
if I could get a pointer in the right direction.

Thank you!

Kai