[wp-testers] Changes

Duane Storey duanestorey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:20:37 GMT 2008

It seems like strange behavior though to mess with the data going in
and out of the database that a plugin is using. I mean, it's quite
possible I actually wanted it in a serialized form, so why would
wordpress undo the serialization for the cache?  I would think a
proper cache would store it as serialized, since that's what I asked
to be put into the database.