[wp-testers] Can't login with Fx3.0.1

Jonathan Gabor jgabor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:21:41 GMT 2008

After I replaced my wp-config.php, deleted wp-includes/wp-admin and
re-uploaded those directories from the original files, and cleared Fx's
cache/cookies - it all worked fine again. I was upgrading from WP 2.5.1
(only edited with the tiny fix for the "Forgot password"-bug).

Thanks for your instructions and help! :)