[wp-testers] Firefox 3.0.1, No Gears For You.

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 23:25:45 GMT 2008

I just got word this afternoon via that thread that DD32 linked to that
Gears will be pushed out early and in time for the release of
Firefox3.0.1 (posted by Aaron Boodman).

"I released Gears 0.3.24.3, which is marked for compatibility with
Firefox 3.0.*, to 1% of public users Friday afternoon. I plan to
increase that to 10% then 100% over the next few days, in time for the
Wednesday afternoon schedules release of Firefox 3.0.1."

Nice to see an entity as large as Google come through with something like this.

Just passing the word.