[wp-testers] Firefox 3.0.1, No Gears For You.

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 03:27:22 GMT 2008

That's my next stop, Matt but it's getting near midnight where I am so
it will have to wait till morning. I need to be coherent. I might hear
back from the Firefox dev's by then also.

And from my experience I would have to say that the majority of bloggers
and CMS'ers who run their sites using WordPress actually do use Firefox
over any other browser. It's perfectly compatible with the Admin and
available themes and it's cross platform so it covers Windows, OSX and
the various flavors of Linux distros. Either way, I'll let you know what
I find out.