[wp-testers] 2.6

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Jul 11 07:25:57 GMT 2008

Every time a release is made, all the remaining tickets just get bumped to
the next milestone.

There hasnt been a bughunt day AFAIK, But a few people have been closing
tickets as they find them if they're invalid/fixed. Theres bound to be a
tonne of feature requests or other random enhancments in that 700 which
no-one has got around to completing/attempting :)

Everyday can be a bugday; If someone feels up to it, feel free to go
through trac and test/weed out old tickets..