[wp-testers] Null comment problem

azrin azrin at bbs.nu
Mon Jan 28 06:23:09 GMT 2008

If it all fails...

do it all MANUALLY... means from yr old host, get an SQL Dump (with DROP IF
EXIST, CREATE IF NOT EXIST ) and then manually insert the old ones to the
new structure.

Nothing of which , I noted there are 2 tables which are not there in old
tables (REF to FANTASTICO INSTALLS) which are POST2CAT and LINK2CAT (all
lower case) which I explained here http://www.azrin.net/?p=668 and it's a
common fault when U move from one host to another.

Forcing upgrades don't do much if the old tables are not there....

Best regards

Dr Azrin  ( www.azrin.net )
Operator for KEDAI -dot- Everything www.kedai.tv
iExploreAsia Medical Group UK
part of the BBS.NU Community Websites.
a member of BBS.NU-Info Perkahwinan-EbayTrust Alliance

Promoting Better Family Values for all
Registered in the UK Under EU Reg No: GB823680232; Lansing,Michigan USA ;
Singapore and Malaysia (652297W)
Licensed Network Operators in the US and Singapore *(9VB-428D)

Data Protection Act: All memorandums and Electronic Communications may be
subjected to Non-Disclosure Agreements. If you are not the intended
receipent, please destroy this email and notify the admin.Contents are
subjected to OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT, FREEDOM OF INFORMATION and  PATRIOT ACTS.
Some of the content are of the person's personal comments and bear no
bearing on the Company. Standard Disclaimers Apply.