[wp-testers] FM Radio plugin

azrin azrin at bbs.nu
Sun Jan 13 06:24:29 GMT 2008

You can actually insert an ANARCHY MEDIA PLAYER and MOD the MIME so that the
input of streaming audio is played and buffered.
Otherwise, insert a realplayer thingy inside it bro.

Best regards

azrin @ www.kedai.tv

Dr Azrin  ( www.azrin.net )
iExploreAsia Medical Group UK
part of the BBS.NU Community Websites.
a member of BBS.NU-Info Perkahwinan-EbayTrust Alliance

Promoting Better Family Values for all
Registered in the UK Under EU Reg No: GB823680232; Lansing,Michigan USA ;
Singapore and Malaysia (652297W)
Licensed Network Operators in the US and Singapore *(9VB-428D)

Data Protection Act: All memorandums and Electronic Communications may be
subjected to Non-Disclosure Agreements. If you are not the intended
receipent, please destroy this email and notify the admin.Contents are
subjected to OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT, FREEDOM OF INFORMATION and  PATRIOT ACTS.
Some of the content are of the person's personal comments and bear no
bearing on the Company. Standard Disclaimers Apply.