[wp-testers] New widget management

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 10:29:59 GMT 2008

I find the new widget and sidebars management good, but i found a
little incosistency in the interface.

The available widget are in the left column and the used widgets are
in the right column. on the left tha widget has a link to add it to
the sidebar, but when you add it to the sidebar the link, in case of a
single istance widget change to edit but in multiistance widget the
lik add stay in place. I think that for single istance widget after
the add there shouldn't be any link because this can confuse people
that see a way to edita widget in that side but not for all widgets.

On the right, I thin that having to edit the widget to have access to
the remove command is a bit to cluttered but it has some consistency.
AN help text explaining that the elements in the right side can be
dragged and dropped to adjust the order of them should be added.

Just my 2 cents

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it