[wp-testers] Minus comments

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:51:18 GMT 2008

Mark R wrote:
> Unapprove comments and the number in the bubble goes to a negative.
> So I have 0 comments to moderate, I unapprove 2 and it now has -2 in the
> bubble.
> Move away from the page and that corrects itself to 0 and tells me I have 2
> to moderate.
I haven't had that issue yet (knock on wood), but I do have the issue
where the bubble count doesn't automatically update to number when after
approving comments that are in moderation. When I go to Comments
Moderate > Approve Comment ... the bubble count don't update until I
move away from the page and such. But this is probably just a glitch
until the Admin Redesign gets totally done...