[wp-testers] latest nightly - on design

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Mon Jan 7 07:01:59 GMT 2008

Hey Guys,

Love the new design. Question / Comment though...

I can only see the light blue background color behind the form fields in
the settings page if I tilt my laptop screen all the way back as far as
it will go... when I do this it looks brilliant. I just thought I better
ask now while its still early days - I'm using a standard MacBook and it
doesnt matter what my brightness settings are.

If I'm commenting too early I'd love to help the new designers rather
then bug everybody on this list.... sooooo is there a list for the
design specifically or is this list just going to have to cut the mustard.

Ciao,

Dan