[wp-testers] Private post?

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 16:43:08 GMT 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Murillo Ferrari
<murillo.unesp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone alse have problem to mark or unmark a post as private?
>
>  Dude, my post marked as private are at frontpage as a normal post, and if I
>  try to edit -> unchek the box to set the post as public, no action is taken
>  after saving and publishing the post.

I haven't been about to reproduce this problem using WP trunk r7103 .
Have you reproduced it in a clean testing environment? Otherwise, is
it possible that plugin is triggering this problem? Any additional
clues you can provide?

Thank you,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com

PS. "also"s should be left out of problem reports.