[wp-testers] change max file upload size

Joshua Hart jahshuah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 19:15:32 GMT 2008

Thanks for the info.  I would agree that changing it to use the default PHP
setting would solve the problem.  Additionally, for those without control
over the PHP settings on their server (shared hosting environment) an option
in the settings page would be helpful as well.
-Josh

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Peter Westwood <peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk>