[wp-testers] Can anyone test my WordPress template?

Aaron Harun admin at anthologyoi.com
Wed Feb 27 00:17:39 GMT 2008

I agree, while it may be relatively easy to do all those steps,
experience has shown me that when you want people to volunteer their
time for you, it is best to make it as convenient as possible.

I'd be happy to help you test it, provided you provide a download link
or (preferably) a test website.

Aaron