[wp-testers] Re: 2.5 admin - Where have the fieldsets gone?

Seth Chromick seth at thenextwave.biz
Tue Feb 26 22:55:08 GMT 2008

I've noticed that, too. Forum elements have no label associated with
them, instead there are div's with h3's ...

Seth Chromick, Web Developer
The Next Wave <http://thenextwave.biz>
marketing • innovation

100 Bonner Street
Dayton, Ohio 45410 USA

vox (937) 228 4433
fax (937) 228 4111

A *S*ervice *D*isabled *V*eteran *O*wned *B*usiness (SDVOB), HUBzone
certified

Take the seminars that will change your business! Websitetology
<http://websitetology.com>
For less than $389 (including URL registration, hosting, and the seminar)
you can have a website that you can maintain-
and get on the first page of Google. Let us teach you how!

Want a better internet experience? - Get Firefox
<http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/>!