[wp-testers] Add Media Question

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Feb 26 15:58:21 GMT 2008

Jerry D. Russell wrote:
> While I'm really loving the gallery style Add media dialog, there still
> doesn't seem to be a way to add files from the exisitng media gallery.
> Is this feature planned before release, or are we stuck with having to
> insert the imigas and files by permalink from the "manage --> media" tab?

I did mention this issue in my comment on 02/23/08 15:29:58, as well
as 02/22/08 20:21:37, on this bug report:

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5765

Maybe with more than just me asking for fixes, the fixes will happen,
so please add your own comment.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software