[wp-testers] 2.5 Safari Compatibility

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:01:55 GMT 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 10:55 AM, Gene Steinberg <gene at macnightowl.com> wrote:

>  I have not tried any of your 2.5 builds, since I don't really have a
>  test installation at this point, but through 2.3.3 it is not fixed.

Thank you for continuing to champion this issue!

This list is intended for discussing "the current nightly or
alpha/beta version of wordpress"
http://codex.wordpress.org/Mailing_Lists#Testers

Including the version of WordPress (+ reversion)  in your email is
always helpful)

It is unlikely this issue will be resolved in 2.3.x . The only work
arounds are to disable the Visual editor or to use a desktop blogging
tool to publish.

Hope that helps,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com