[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 36, Issue 35

Chris cezuk at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 12:53:20 GMT 2008

As much as I love firefox, I find it hard to recommend to anyone when I
have to restart it every few hours because its using 300k of memory and
my PC has slowed to a crawl.  Or I'm trying and open a few flash videos
at once and it hangs for 30 seconds.

IMHO I'm happy to see a couple of divs a few pixels out of place if it
means I'm guaranteed some sort of stability.

Firefox does have its display bugs, its just we've all been brainwashed
by aggressive marketing that even Microsoft would be proud of.  Its got
to the point where if something dispays differently in Firefox, we
conclude its down to bad design or "the other browsers" have got it wrong.