[wp-testers] 2.5 Safari Compatibility

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Feb 24 23:17:34 GMT 2008

The problem with saying that, Is that Firefox has lots of bugs too.. In some areas it supports less features than Safari or Opera, Or renders things completely different to the standards (Or just interprates the standards differently from all the other browsers/spec releasers meant).

Its too early for sources of that, But its a realisitc comment, Firefox isnt Fully standards complient, Its much more so than Internet Eplorer for sure, And i'm notgoing to say Opera or Safari is more complient, Simply that they all have their own bugs(or different interpratations of) how things should appear.