[wp-testers] Media management 2.5

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Fri Feb 22 20:22:50 GMT 2008

Stefano Aglietti wrote:
>> But media managemente in 2.5 actually iworks for images only?
>>
>> Gallery seem not working aand behave strange, it insert a gallery tag
>> in the post but nothign show up, other icons show up the image manage
>> window.
>>
>> What timeline is set to have it full working for testing and
>> tanslation?

> Anyone has info or same problem?

See

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5765  (upload section)
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5927  (media library page)

If you see more problems, may I suggest you add them to those two bugs
as comments?

Both of these bugs probably need to be tested again, since I think
there have been recent updates to the Upload and Media Library screens.

By the way, do you want us "unofficial" WP developers to work on
fixing either one of these, or is someone tasked with getting the
uploads and media library sections of the admin screens working before
the release?

      --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software