[wp-testers] No more save and continue editing?

Bruce Keener brucekeener at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 23:46:14 GMT 2008

I used this feature for doing a preview of a post as I am writing it. When I
do a normal save, it returns me to the main screen, where I have to reselect
the post instead of just using the preview that comes up when doing a save
and continue editing. In other words, I'd like to keep the functionality.
What I would like to get rid of is the Other WordPress News on the dashboard
... just a link to it would be nice. It loads slowly at times.

--
Bruce