[wp-testers] No more Save and Continue Editing button?

Rick Beckman rick.beckman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 23:09:50 GMT 2008

In order to get a "Preview" link, though, the post has to first be
saved (at least in 2.3.3); the "Save and Continue Editing" button was
a one-click way to get to that. I'm not sure how Preview works in 2.5,
but having to click Save and then go back into the post to get the
Preview link is going to be an unwelcome step in usability.

--
Rick