[wp-testers] theme-editor.php line 56 headers already sent

Nightgunner5 [Ben] nightgunner5 at llamaslayers.net
Sun Feb 17 17:37:51 GMT 2008

I was using the built-in theme editor and when I submitted it, I got an
error message (shown below), although the edit was committed.  I think
the new css file got put in too soon in the source code.

<link rel='stylesheet' href='http://localhost/wordpress/wp-admin/css/theme-editor.css?version=2.4-bleeding' type='text/css' />

**