[wp-testers] trunk rte user cap

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 00:35:19 GMT 2008

Lloyd Budd wrote:
> Write -> Post formatted badly on small screens
> http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5832
>

> If there are issues on other screens, then please do file bugs as
> descriptive and with screenshots like Mike's.

The only problem that's REALLY pissing me off at the moment, is the fact
that the Visual Editor screen is STUCK ON. Even though I have that
option un-checked under my profile. It's even set as "false" in the
database under my usermeta table. I did a hard clear of cache for the
browser, no change. It's on the WRITE POST page, I'm not sure if
something got "stuck" or what?

 With the new little TinyMCE icons, I can't tell which one is to turn it
back to HTML/regular mode either. Before I seen the two tabs for the two
different view options, now I'm not seeing any way to fix it... >_<
Someone, what's the folders/files to delete again for JUST the TinyMCE
stuff? I don't want to delete something that shouldn't be deleted. Is it
JUST the TinyMCE folder stuff right?