[wp-testers] A few notes on functionality

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 17:51:50 GMT 2008

Thanks for filing http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5882 . I've added a comment.

> * When writing/editing a post there are no tool-tips on the "Add media"
> bar area. (To the left of the Visual/HTML switch)

Could you file a ticket.

> * New widget system is not as easy to use as 2.3. I really don't
> remember whether the AJAX widget system was a base install or a plugin
> in earlier versions. But it was extremely handy and easy to use. I
> really had hoped the update to 2.5 includes this.

I'm not sure whether it is still a work in progress:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5583

Can you elaborate on what part of the new experience you don't like?

Cheers,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com