[wp-testers] A few notes on functionality

Brew brewskie at criticalreactor.com
Sat Feb 16 16:59:13 GMT 2008

Having a blast checking out the new admin.

But I do have some things to report...I have not read the archives, so
please forgive if these have already been brought up :)

* When deleting a comment there is no confirmation dialog. It just
quickly deletes the comment without a chance to back-out.

* When writing/editing a post there are no tool-tips on the "Add media"
bar area. (To the left of the Visual/HTML switch)

* New widget system is not as easy to use as 2.3. I really don't
remember whether the AJAX widget system was a base install or a plugin
in earlier versions. But it was extremely handy and easy to use. I
really had hoped the update to 2.5 includes this.

Cheers!