[wp-testers] trunk rte user cap

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 23:15:25 GMT 2008

Just wanted to throw this out to everyone, after unchecking the "Use the
visual editor when writing" check box under my profile, then going to
the WRITE POST page, I'm still seeing the Visual Editor mode ON. Is this
just a little quirk, or am I supposed to turn it OFF via the WRITE POST
page itself then too? Little rant; I HATE the new layout for it, not
because of the design per se, but because when on my 800x600 res
screen... that "stuff" just runs behind other things and that status box
is hard to reach sometimes too. /end rant...